Here at Leading Health Solutions our friendly team of occupational therapists can support you to become independent in meaningful everyday activities. Our life skills training programs are tailor made to suit your needs and driven by what you want to achieve. Your occupational therapist will work with you to better engage in the different tasks you may be experiencing difficulty with, and support the development of key life skills so that you can live as independently as possible.
This can include training in:
- Transport training
- community access
- money management training
- household management – cleaning, laundry, budgeting, etc.
- grocery shopping – meal planning, preparing a shopping list, general budgeting, etc.
- cooking/meal preparation
- leisure and creative activities
- utilising assistive technology.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.